The Adult Education High School Diploma Program is an alternative to learning in a traditional high school classroom. This Program is a great opportunity for individuals who have withdrawn or who have been dismissed from high school early due to, poor academic performance, pregnancy, no parental support, or poor attendance. It may also be beneficial for students who have other life responsibilities such as a full-time job or rearing a family. Earning a High School Diploma through Tellis Educational Services requires the following:
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- CAN NOT be currently enrolled in High School
- CAN NOT currently hold a G.E.D or High School diploma
- If you are under the age of 17, you must have parental consent
- Documents must be signed and completed by the first day of class.
Essay on one of the following topics:
- 1.) How would earning your High School Diploma change your life or career?
- 2.) What are your plans after graduating with your high school diploma?
- 3.) What motivated you to go back to school?